The most advanced radiant heating element available, ZMesh is used to melt snow and ice from roofs and provide luxurious warmth for floors and interior spaces. ZMesh can be nailed and stapled through, causes minimal floor buildup (1/16") under hardwood, carpet and engineered floors, and is installed underneath non-conductive shingles, membranes and other roofing materials for an effective roof deicing solution.
ZMesh is a 9” wide, woven bronze mesh that is installed under the roofing material. The flexible heating element is perfect for deicing and melting snow under asphalt shingles, membrane, slate, cedar shake, and many other non-conductive roofing materials.
- Prevent Ice Dams
- Encourage Drainage
- Clear Walkways and Maintenance Access
- Control Snow Load
- Asphalt Shingles
- Membrane (EPDM, TPO, PVC, Rubber, etc.)
- Cedar Shake
- Other Non-conductive Materials
- Listed to UL Standards for installation and heating beneath the roofing material
- Industry Leading 25 year warranty
- Nail or Staple through for easy installation
- Melts entire areas for a lasting solution to snow and ice
In use since 1979, the unique properties of ZMesh allow it to be easily installed beneath nearly any floor covering for space heating and floor warming. Flooring installers can nail hardwood or tack carpet down directly over the mesh, providing a level of flexibility unrivaled in the industry. ZMesh is only 1/16” thick, allowing the comfort of heated floors without the challenge of floor build up.
- Warm floors for comfort and convenience
- Heat entire spaces with comfortable radiant heat
- Engineered Floors
- Floating Floor Systems
- Tile and Stone
- Industry Leading 25 Year Warranty
- Convenient Installation
- State of the Art Controls
- Can be Retrofit into Floor Joists